New for 2012


  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

First sketch of 2012... seems like a good omen to me. Woke up, crawled out of our tent at Creekside and sat on a stump and started scribbling.
The year 2012 should be a big one, with only two more weeks left at my current job before Bay and I pack up and head to Melbourne. Also, I have to find a new car to pack the stuff into before we can go. 
For almost the past five years I've lived in familiar surroundings, first in Brisbane and then back here on the farm, and so its exciting to be heading out into the big weird unknown world again... staking out new favourite cafes, restaurants and shops, new routes to run on in the morning and even different ways to drive to avoid turning across multiple lanes of traffic. 
Shit man, its all going to be happening very soon. 
I'll try and draw some in between.
And I've been taking lots of farming photos, mostly of dogs that seem to be appearing everywhere, so be prepared for the Christmas-NYE retrospective, coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing through your work - You are really talented.
    I love the simplicity of this piece, with just the hint of purple. Definitely a good start to the year :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...