Saturday mornings

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As much as I hate how full time work leaves me with no spare time, I do like that it makes me appreciate the times when I do get the opportunity to do the things I love -- Saturday mornings sleeping in with Bay and some puppies, drawing, drinking coffee or cider, reading, daydreaming...
So I'm understandably pretty excited about Easter long weekend. And not only is it four blissful days of not-work, it's also a two-year milestone for me and Bay. That's been two years of the best adventures, most fun times and things getting continually better in all different parts of our lives.
Keep the good things going.
Dig xo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeouse drawings!! You have a great touch for pencil work! :)

    http://chinadollillustrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. always loving your illustration work! which is why i'm awarding you another two treats, have a visit of my blog and see.

    x

    a lovely mixed bag.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...