Second Priestess


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Second Priestess is still one of my all time favourite pieces I've created -- I took a trip to the US between starting and finishing her, so it's truly lucky that I finished her at all. She's the 'second' in that there are a first and third rattling around in my archives somewhere. This piece was also probably the most labour-intensive work I've done, and holds a lot of significance in terms of my personal symbolism and the motifs that reappear throughout my work. 

So, my homeless-person-casual outfit notwithstanding, these posters are available here.

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous !! Absolute stunning work !! Can really be proud of this piece ! I would buy it immediately, really! Love the details and you really see the details and hidden messages within !

    x

    Hippie Fruit

    http://hippiefruit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! as soon as I get paid im going to purchase it. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...