SKETCHBOOK: WONDERFILLED AND AWESTRUCK



An accidental super-autumnal colour palette is beaming through lately -- it could be the depths of the Melbourne winter weighing too heavily on me, or just a new interest in native Australian flora. 
Anyway, this is my sketchbook/s lately -- I feel like I've spent a few huge weekends working on secret things I can't share yet, so it's nice to be able to share all these accumulated bits-and-pieces. 
Here's to more fires and a bit less rain, longer days and more exploring, and the best thing about winter, of course, jonquils and leucadendrons. 


11 comments:



  1. I look forward to these sketchbook posts. Love your handwriting on 'wonderfilled and awestruck'. Great post, hope all is well with you!

    - Lizz
    Smile a little at my blog here :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never pick a favorite when it comes to your art. I love it all. They are all sort of tribal inspired and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you use the elements just makes me smile! Pure perfection with color and texture-- You got it! :) thanks for the BTS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all wonderful! I love the wild west theme :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog through a link after signing up to Bloglovin. Just wanted to say that these are super cute - I love your style! Cheers from Brisbane, with very much Melbourne weather right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. incredibly, incredibly talented. so wonderfully inspiring! ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word for you��amazing����

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are incredible, I love your use of colour against the black line, and I love the textures in that rocky landscape! Gorgeous, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely amazing, do you sell any designs anywhere? xx
    LittleLotus

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...pure beauty!

    http://blueeyedlens.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your ideas and your drawings, it looks so unique!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...